poppy stamps

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hi! I love to do crafting in all sorts of media. My main focus is on paper at the moment. I have been making gift bags, tags, bookmarks and cards. It is my therapy for happiness. I take cardmaking classes at Scrapbook Cottage in my hometown of Fond du Lac, WI. So many new technique challenges and so many new friends to make.
I play games on Facebook and have created friends from all over the world.
Starting a blog is a new venture in my life where I hope to make more new friends and show off some of my work. Hopefully I will gain creative thoughts from those of you who track my blog.
I welcome any new friends!
Pansy is my furry friend dog. Along with her I have 3 cats. The oldest I think, is Rippley. He is a one person cat. He sleeps with me at night if Pansy allows. Once Pansy is asleep, he sneeks in anyway. He has never grown into the size of his eyes, ears and tail. He was given to me for my birthday from my son and wife. Then came Beijing, he is a rescue cat. Beijing is very lazy and fat but firm. I just call him speed bump because he is always in my way and slows me down. He also sits along side of Pansy during meal time and begs. Not the typical cat. He might be older than Rippley but I am not sure. The last to join was Fiebee. She rules as the princess! She is half main coon and uses her feet to pick things up. She also like to swipe a taste of food off of my plate with her front feet. She is a righty most of the time. Her favorite is ice cream. She will crawl in bed when Pansy is asleep under the covers. Fiebee like to lay near the pillow so she can shove her front paws under the pillow to warm them up. Pansy dominates everything and every one in the house. She is jealous of everyone who comes in contact with the cats, my friend Jim, or my grandchildren. Pansy is a shepoo. I was told she was a cockapoo but there is no way. She has the long body of a shitzoo, underbite and long curled up tail. She is shaped more like a doxy . . . oh my! She will share her food with any animal or human but not her toys.
I hope all of you will enjoy my posts from time to time and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment