poppy stamps

Friday, February 23, 2018

                                 FACETIMING BUDDIE

                                             and Fun Stampers Journey



   Face timing is so much fun.  We challenge 
each other and it pushes us out of our 
comfort zones.  Tonight we chose Sweet berry, Catalina Splash, Cocoa and Buttercream card stock.  
We had to use all of the colors but could do anything with them.  The butterflies were cut out with the die listed. I used Sweet berry acrylic paint from Fun Stampers Journey.  I put it onto a craft sheet and watered it down.  I used tissue paper to lay down into the watered down mix.  Once the tissue was dry I glued it to Butter cream card stock. This was a new technique I tried.  I like the way it turned out! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 
velvetmoonwind@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment